I am a 15-year-old female & I frequently get gas pain after I eat even the simplest foods; this morning I had a bagel & some fruit & the pains followed almost instantly. I do take Gas X whenever this happens, and it seems to work okay, but I'm getting tired of having to carry a supply in my purse! There is no telling when these pains will come, and since they come so often I think I may have a problem.

I'm not able to go to a doctor for a while, so does anyone have any suggestions how to stop these pains or any ideas what it could be?

Thanks.

i honestly have no idea why that happens, but i have the same problem, so at least your not alone! im actually lactose intolerant which means i always feel sick in some way (diarrhea or vomiting) after i eat dairy so maybe you should check that out...you could have a minor case if things like cream cheese affect you.