I am having problems with urination. For about ten years, I have had weak stream issues. I take a lot of time to pee. My stream is thin. Only recently though (6 months), I have been more frequently urinating at night due to constant urges. I currently have the following symptoms:

1. frequent urination
2. burning tip of penis after urination for up to two or three minutes (hurts bad!). This symptom is getting worse as the days pass.
3. very little pressure in stream. I often need to push and wait, and push and wait.
4. a full feelling but only a small amount of urine produced.
5. I am in my 30's and I am waking to erections with pain in penis tip. I have to think hard about ugly women to get erection to stop (not joking).

I don't think I have VD. The last sex I had was probably 8 months ago. I consume a lot of spicey food, alcohol, and caffein. I know they are not good for these symptoms. I went to my doctor. He said I might be stressed out. I usually am. However my blood pressure is very good. He also said I might be consuming too much water. Now I know that is not why I have these problems! I will be visiting the urologist soon. Does anybody here have these same symptoms and know what it could be?

Symptoms 1 and 3 can be caused by an enlarged prostrate, although you are young to be having prostrate problems. Your urologist may need to give you a rectal examination to determine if this is the case. As for the other systems, they may be related but I'm not sure. Good luck. John

i am facing the same problem..did you got any treatment ?

hi, i am facing the same problem frm few years, can i know r u able to find the solution ?

You might have what you call prostatitis, burning in the tip of the penis is a common symptom of that, get checked out by a urologist in the mean time. Avoid alcohol, spicy foods and smoking because that might irritate the prostate causing your symptoms.

There is NO SUCH thing as TOO YOUNG, I was diagnosed with prostitis when i was only 21, sounds like thats your problem