Hey everyone, Ive been on Suboxone for about a year. 2 8mg strips per day, then to 1-8mg strip per day. Long story short, got down to .25mg per day, and haven't taken any more for the past 4 days. Started to feel like HELL, so I've been taking like a 10mg of Norc, sometimes 2-10mg norcs per day to feel better. Any painless suggestions of weeing down from the Norcs? I read that Tramadol helps! Just tired of all this sh^%t as many of you prolly can relate! Thx for any help!

Tramadol may help especially with the pain (headache, cramps ... etc), it has helped me through my withdrawal from Subutex, but you have to be careful cause Tramadol is addictive too.

Good luck.

Thx Guest. Appreciate it! I have gotten off the Suboxone and the norcs. The Tramadol did help, but it raised my B.P. so I stopped that too. Now my anxiety is thru the roof. But, I am off the Subox which is a blessing. BTW,,,for anyone who wants to know...1 mg of Suboxone has the same binding strength as 40mg of Morphoine. Read it on the Suboxone website No wonder its so hard to get off of! But it CAN BE DONE. Anyone can do it. It just takes a little time to get thru the crappy days but it will pass!