Hi! 

First of all, let me just tell you how I appreciate immensely when people here give me suggestions and advice even thought they know I cannot possibly help them back. 

This time, I need to know something more about this product I’m about to buy. And I am not interested to hear all those scientific proofs, I want to hear your personal opinion and your experiences. 

The product is called Atro-Phex. Does that sound familiar to you? I want to know can I really lose weight with this diet supplement.

Thank you all in advance, I really appreciate your feedback.

Hello to you too.

I’m not going to get into details, but I will tell you my experience and my opinion about this supplement.

I have used it for a while. In the beginning , I went to the gym every day and I was careful in picking food. That caused me to lose about 9 pounds in the first 15 days. Later on, I gave up the gym but I continued using the product. I gained 5 or 6 pounds back in no time.

So no, I don’t think that you can lose weight with Atro-Phex. It’s just a scam.

Hi to both of you.

My experience is slightly different than Master22’s . I used this supplement back in January. It was my plan to lose about 20-30 pounds till May. My husband and I were planning to take an early vacation in May. That’s why it was so important for me to lose some of my weight till then.

I must say I am pretty disappointed. Even though I used it for quite a long period of time, I achieved losing only 8 pounds. I was really hoping I’ll lose at least 15 pounds, since anything less is not even noticeable.

My close friend has used Atro-Phex . I remember back when I was searching for some diet supplement he told me about his experience with this product. He was very satisfied. I remember he told me that he lost about 10 pounds in only 10 days or so. He did exercise a lot though. He went swimming every day (his dad owns an indoor pool). He even had a personal trainer for a while. But by the end, he achieved losing more than 30 pounds.  It was a really big change for him and it made him feel a lot better.