Hey there,

My brother is bodybuilder, he is one of the most famous bodybuilders in my country. Now, his trainer applied him to one very famous bodybuilder’s contest, and that contest has a great reputation in here. It can even help him go aboard. This is a great opportunity and he really wants this to happen. Well, the contest is in the May, and he needs to lose some weight, not that much, just to be perfect.

Can bodybuilders take Calorad for weight loss? Because, I have heard that they can and that this one can be great for him, that he can lose his pounds pretty fast.

Please help us! 

Hey there.

I have almost the same case in my family. My nephew is bodybuilder as well, and he is always to some contest and I must say that he is winning :) He is really great in this job, you can see that he is doing this only with his heart :)

Well, he had the similar case. In December, he was eating a lot, and he gained almost 10 kilograms. He had the break from his trainings. So, he started to use Calorad for weight loss, and it helped him a lot. He lost those 10 kilograms for one and a half months.

Good luck! 

Hello there,

Of course they do. I have a lot of friends that are bodybuilders, and I really pay attention on their work. Well, I can remember that I was with one of my friends, Sheldon, and he was buying Calorad for weight loss. He told me that this is maybe the best product to use when you are a bodybuilder and you want to lose your weight pretty fast.

So, that is OK, I am sure that your brother will lose his unwanted pounds pretty soon. I know how much that contest means to him. I hope that he will be really good at it.

Good luck!