Hello. I'm 28 year old female and I'm pregnant for over then 3 months now. This is my first pregnancy and that’s why I would like everything to be perfect. But one thing is worrying me.
I believe I have gained too much weight in my first trimester of pregnancy. You see, I know that woman should gain some weight in this first trimester but-50 pounds, I believe that it way too much.
So, I was wondering is this normal and could this have some negative impacts on my baby! Should I lose some weight and how could I do that? Please help me!

Hello. I see that you are worried about all this and that’s why I will try to help you providing you some extra information about this.
You see, you didn’t mention one very useful information- were you overweight before pregnancy?
I will tell you some normal limits of weight gaining in first trimester of pregnancy. If you are normal weight before pregnancy then gaining 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy is normal. If you are overweight before pregnancy then you should gain 15 to 25 pounds during pregnancy. If you are underweight before pregnancy- gain 28 to 40 pounds during pregnancy. Too much weight gain could increase your chances of experiencing certain health conditions during pregnancy, like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.