Hello!
My mother has problem with liver and also gallbladder. Doctor said her gallbladder shall eventually rupture. They cannot operate her, since her blood pressure is too low (because of liver) and say it is too high risk and she would die during the surgery. What happens when her gallbladder ruptures? Will she die?

Firstly, I am very sorry to hear about your mother.
It is not necessary she’ll die, not at all. There are some options, but cannot say for sure, because I am not familiar with her state of liver. If she has no cirrhosis, radiologist could place a drain into the gallbladder to prevent rupture, which may allow some improvement and stabilization of your mother’s condition. This procedure does not require general anesthetic.

Hi,my name is Paula.Im 41 now but 3 years ago my gallbladder ruptured.I went to the emergency room where they gave me something for pain,and sent me home.I was home a very short while and I started vomiting.Dark vomit.My boyfriend called 911 and the ambulance came and got me.Again I went to the E.R.Again I was given something for pain and released.I drove 2 blocks from the hospital and used a payphone and dialed 911.The same paramedics that got me from home just 2 hours prior came and got me from the gas station payphone.(my third trip over a 3.5 -4 hour time period.i went back to the E.R.This time they took an ultra sound xray and realized my gallbladder had ruptured.The funny thing is I had a date set for surgery to have my gallblader removed.Anyway,I also had gallstones in my common bile duct.The doctors at the hospital I was at attempted to remove them but it was unsuccessful.So I took a 50 mile drive to u.c.s.f in San Francisco where they took the stones out.I had a stent put in my bile duct for a month and I had some hoses coming out my stomach with a freaking container at the end of the hoses to catch my stomace juices.2 of them.Those were in for a month.I really need to know what I should be eating and what I shouldnt be eating.Anybody know anything they would like to share Im all ears and eyes.Thank you Paula