This problem I have is driving me crazy. I’ve noticed that I’m sweating excessively while I’m cycling. I always put on a deodorant but it doesn’t help. I sweat too much and what’s even worse, the sweat has an unpleasant smell. I don’t know what to do. Is there a medication or cosmetics which could help me? I’m desperate, so any suggestion is welcome. Thanks.

There are various reasons for this. For example, did you know that when you’re under stress you sweat considerably more and there is an unpleasant smell? One of the reasons can also be the food you’re eating. If you eat spicy, salty and fatty foods, your sweat will also have unpleasant smell. Another thing can be inappropriate equipment. If you wear those waterproof jackets, they’re sometimes made of materials that don’t allow breathing and it’s like you’re in vacuum. So, check out your diet, clothes and levels of stress. Also, try drinking more water, because it cleanses your body and reduces the level of toxins which are responsible for unpleasant smell. If it still continues, have a medical check-up.