Hi! My mom bought me this loreal microdermabrasion kit-refinish in the supermarket and I wanted to check if it’s any good. I know its Loreal but I also know that their products can be harsh sometimes and I didn’t want to put something on my face that I don’t know what it could do and if some side effects are possible. I don’t get a lot of pimples but I like to put masks and pilings on my face.

Hi there! I used this product as I had some scars on my face, I thought it might help but it didn’t. However, my face did appear to be smooth after it, so I reckon you can use it.

Hello there self,

first of all if you don't have any problems with the pimples I am not sure why your mother has bought you that L’Oreal kit. It is great thing that you are using peeling (but be aware that you shouldn't exaggerate and do the peeling once a week, this is quite enough) and masks. Masks are great thing but just make sure that you are using face mask which is going to help your skin type. It is best to use masks which are going to hydrate your face skin since you don't have problematic face.

These masks should be applied three times a week.

Also if you are taking care about yourself I presume that you are using creams, washing gel and tonic for your face. Just keep on with this habit and you will see the difference in a few years with your friends who are doing absolutely nothing about this.