Hello, I am 14 years old and I am all-in pimples. I don’t know how to get read of them. I am so embarrassed. Am I in puberty? I can go in school looking like this. Everyone in school already thinks that I am nerd. Please help me!!!

I know how you feel; I was about your age when I got the pimples. There are 3 important steps you must do if you want to get rid of the pimples: CLEAN- TREAT- CONCEAL. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, pH balanced. Then apply a topical acne treatment containing benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, or salicylic acid over your entire face, not just where blemishes have already erupted. Use a small makeup brush to dab concealer or cream foundation. But adjust everything to your skin type.

The best thing to get rid of pimples & embarrasing acnes are killling them before they even show up. Go to the Dermatologist and ask for the right pill for you.... it's that simple....

wash your face before you go to bed every night and when u wake up in the morning. Ive found this to work better than almost anything else. Dont pop your pimples until they are about to ooze out puss and then wash your face after you touch them. If you have a pet dont let it sleep on your bed, and if u pet it wash ur hands after, and try to NEVER touch your face. Chagne the towel u use in the shower often with a clean one and clean ur bedsheets and pillowcase pretty often. Besides that, proactiv worked for me... getting rid of acne is just a comitment to keep your face in good heigiene. goodluck