I have been experiencing this for some time now, these pimples on my face (and no where else). I get a pimple, one at a time, at the same spot on my face. (each pimple has its relative spot). These pimples last for an annoying 2-3weeks. First a slightly painful swelling appears and the next day, one's there. There are 3 positions these pimples form at. One goes, another one comes. It's driving me insane. I'm 17 by the way. Never had pimples before. Please don't recommend products as none are available in my area. Thanks.

here are a few things that REALLY help they all work pretty fast i used to have mild acne and these helped the most

1) tea tree oil: before bed put a little on your acne and rub it in with a q-tip and leave it there 

2) white potatoes: cut a slice off and rub the white part all over your face leave on for 10-15 minutes then wash off

3) mix baking soda and water into a paste. put all over face for 10-15 minutes then wash

4)put a dab of honey on each pimple and place a bandaid over them leave on over night

5)cut up a tomato and rub all over face its okay if there are chunks on your face leave it on there for 20-30 mins then wash off