Hello I'm a 17 year old girl & I've have been suffering from really dry skin lately & random outbursts of pimples on my cheeks chin & forehead. I also ALWAYS have somewhat large pores & blackheads on the t-area of my face I think its been called? On my nose, across my cheeks, chin and forehead. I have a horrible nervous habit of picking at things, whether it be my hair, nails or.. face. I randomly scratch at bumps I somewhat feel or if I'm infront of a mirror its worse. I see any sign of a pimple I'd pick & poke, pop and used pins! Recently, I've been trying to stop touching my face because I know that is for sure a major cause due to how unsantary it is, letting bacteria in to just allow my blemishes to keep reoccuring. Also because of me causing such drastic damage to each spot resulting in much scarring & since I want to just rid of them so badly, I wash my face with every last thing I can try and get my hands on making my entire face dry and peel (other than my pore/blackhead spots which is extremely oily) I have never been to a dermatologist to see if I can find out if I have a certain formula for my face & to get some medication prescribed for me specifically although I feel that'd be the best thing to do. Since I haven't gotten it checked out professionally, I do a lot of research online to see all the possibilities for me. I recall in one article people talking of Cod Liver Oil (CLO) that can be taken in liquid or capsule form orally. A lot of people commented & said that without a doubt that was the best thing that they had ever crossed paths with. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out the slightest bit or give the least bit of insight, personal experiences, treatments, because I'm sure as of now, anything would be grandly beneficial to me. Thank you if you actually read through my rant & attempted to help in any way! God bless :)

OKay you should first get a good moisturizer ! Just because you have acne, doesn't mean your  skin needs moisture!!!! Get a oil free one and it will HELP YOU SOOO MUCH!

Now never ever pick at your skin, it will make acne worse! Also, it will make it redder and  harder to go away. If you have the feeling that you need to pick at your skin , tell yourself that you will get more acne! That will stop you.

Please don't waste your money on a dermotologist. You can get perfect skin without spending hundreds of dollars.  I used to have VERY mild acne , and now I have no acne, like 2 zits a month. I swear! Here is what I do for pores, acne, and dryness( I HAVE DRY SKIN TOO!

1. Invest in a good mask! I use Freeman masks you can find at cvs! I love them so much!

2. Moisturizer: I use Neutrogena combo skin moisturizer! Helps keep my skin healthy and oil free!

3: For face wash I use Neutrogena redness calming face wash! It shrinks pores, redness, and black heads!

4. For my crazy desire for healthy skin I also use sweet almond oil! It smells good( and doen't make you break out)

HOPE MY TIPS HELP! :-D p.s. make sure to wash your hands before putting them to your face( I wash mine like 50 times a day)

Thank you sososo much! I've honestly made this account just to get some kind of feedback on my own personal struggle with acne & I had very little faith in the fact that someone would respond. I am very excited to try out your tips, I am going to get each ingredient & heed your advice without a doubt! Once again, thank you very, very much!! :D

If you want anymore advice about anything just let me know!!! :) good luck

I got 2 words for you...Coconut Oil!

• Wheat germ oil and marigold paste are also natural home remedies against pimples.
  • A face pack made of fuller's earth rose water and plain water is a very effective and natural cure for pimples. It absorbs excess oil from the surface of the skin leaving it healthy and bacteria free.
  • A mixture made with oatmeal and honey is very effective for the treatment and cure of pimples.
  • Certain vitamins like Vitamin A when taken in combination of Niacin works wonders in curing pimples. Leafy vegetable like the spinach, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms are excellent source of such vitamin and niacin.

Hi, at your age having pimples is a common issue. You should use herbal products for your skin. You can also apply aloe vera gel on your face that is the best for skin problems. Rose water is also effective on pimples.