I can't believe how annoying headaches can be. I am 25 years old and I am pregnant. I have problems with headaches since the second month. I am in third month now. It feels like something is trying to squeeze my head from left and right. It is pressure like I am in the compress. Is it normal thing in pregnancy and what cause it?

It is not so unusual for pregnant women to have headaches. Most common are so-called tension headaches. It is normal for young woman who is pregnant to feel some level of anxiety over the future, baby and family. Sometimes you do not recognize these feelings but they can produce rather serious headaches. If you have decreased the intake of caffeine, if you have stop smoking or something like that then you increase the risk of headaches appearing. Lack of sleep, general fatigue, allergies, stress, eyestrain, depression, hunger and dehydration are also causes for headaches to appear.