HI. I have really a lot of trouble with so called “love handles” and I would really like to get rid of them. Is there anything I could do about it?? What is the best exercise to get rid of them?? Any advice? Thanks a lot!!

Dear, I don’t think you’ll find any specific treatment or exercise that will help your cause. Exercises can only tone your muscle underneath the fat, but that won't remove the fat itself. And, love handles are just that – pure fat. The only way to burn fat is a healthy diet and cardiovascular exercise. This will help you lose weight all over your body including your love handles. As for the exercises, you could try some basic crunches, twist crunches, anchoring exercises, elbow-to-opposite-knee sit-ups, and bent-over twists but, as I already said, all these exercises must be applied along the very strong diet.

Try boxing that will get your lats and body parts that you don't really use working. This works. Try taebo or join a boxing class. It works believe me, I've had the same problem

Try yoga. Everytime I'm asked for the best exercise, I always answer yoga because it addresses most of our body's problems. :)