I have one cousin who is obsessed with training and military exercises. He is having exercise all days long, and I just get used to this. I was thinking he is doing this just like that, but when we were talking I realized what his problem is. He said he would like to get rid of love handles, which he cannot do since he started with exercises. Can you tell me how to get rid of those love handles, because I really want to help him?

I like to work my oblique and those love handles on days I work my legs. That is why I created the legs and love handles workout, which helped me with such a problem. As with any abdominal exercise, your cousin needs to concentrate on three areas to help firm his mid-section. These are healthy diet, cardio-vascular and resistance training, and targeted abdominal exercises. The number one item if he is able to notice is food intake. As with any fitness and health goal, nutrition and exercise are always the main ingredients to success. Losing love handles and increasing the metabolism so your cousin can lose weight more effectively. Those are all tied into a consistent cardiovascular and resistance training program. Your cousin should do 30-45 minutes of activities like walking, running, biking, or swimming daily 4-5 times per week. He should also mix in 2-3 times a week of basic calisthenics like pushups, pull-ups, bench dips, squats and lunges. It takes a few weeks before he could see the physical benefits or this diet and exercise program. He will see almost immediate results in his energy level, overall mental alertness when exercising daily, especially with his love handles.

try to tell him the side effects of love handles and get that out of his mind asap. and gud luck for that dude!