hi,
i hope you can answer my question. during intercourse i have this stream of clear liquid shot from me. now, i've seen it in porno. but how and where does this come from. i did have a batholin cyst at one time, could that of started this. thx

Hi! I have that as well and I did some reading on it. There is a big discussion between “knowledge people” (hehe) whether girls ejaculate or not after orgasm and while some believe that there is, others deny it.
I myself have clear liquid as well, so does many other women. It is noticeable the most when I cum after being on top, especially in a lap. It just leaks out, it is normal and natural, so you have nothing to worry about.

I reckon it comes from vagina but I am not sure what produces it. Those who think there is no female ejaculations insist that female ejaculation is nothing more than a woman peeing while having an orgasm and that it happens due to poor bladder control but others have showed that the liquid is nothing close to urine.

Hi. I was just reading about this the other night and actually women have a gland called the Skene's Gland. This is very similar to that of the prostate gland in us men. If you are looking for female ejaculation they are starting to have women take Viagra Weird, I know. But, they say this increases the amount of the PDE5 enzyme. This, in turn, increases the size of the Skene's glands, also known as the G-spot. Therefore, which enlarged Skene's glands, it is easier for us males to find it and penetrate it during intercourse. So, if any women is looking for female ejaculation, take Viagra...BUT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Study up on this before taking it as Viagra can cause various problems to women.

Female ejaculations are not a bad thing at all. I am trying to get my girlfriend to do so. I'm working my way towards this. :D

The last 2 times me and my wife have had (unprotected) sex, I have cum into her and after pulling out she squirted some sort of liquid out. It was a sticky guey liquid, but she felt no pain, and there was no odor or any kind of foul smell, or anything. while having sex though, we used a lot of ky jelly. just wondering what it is?