Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I'm interested in some aspects of men sexual pleasure and health.
You see, I'm in one beautiful relationship and my boyfriend was very nice to me all this time. Also, the sex is just great and I have really no complaints. Just the other day, I was thinking about possible gift to my boyfriend on his 24. Birthday. To be honest with you, I'm sick and tired of all stupid presents you can buy in gift-shops and I was thinking that good oral sex would probably be the best present for him.
I have never done anything similar so I'm interested in what facts I should I know about good oral sex?

Ok, I understand your attentions and I could say that they are pretty original. All I have to say about my self is that I'm a female and that’s enough. So, no one could tell you more about oral sex.
You see, I will tell you some of my own experiences in oral sex. At first, I like to play with it first to get him all turned on and then start to lightly lick the tip with the tip of my tongue. This will drive him crazy.
I have also noticed that they like when the eye-contact is established during oral sex.
One other thing-keep stimulating other areas while you're fellating him such as testicles, nipples or anus. I really like your idea and I wish you luck. This is generally a good idea all the time, but should be performed at least until both partners have been tested for STDs.