Is there a difference between ghosting and blurry vision? I’ve been having some vision problems which I am not sure how to call. It is usually accompanied with headaches.

Well, in healthy, normal eyes blurry vision indicates a need for prescription lens that adds additional power or corrects astigmatism that distorts the natural optics of the eye.
However, the term 'ghosting' was originally referred to the false image on a TV screen, caused by signal reflection. The perceptual effects of lasik complications are often similar, but here signal reflection results from irregularities in the corneal surface and ghosts vary in terms of transparency, size, and colors ghosted.

Hi there,
I am not sure if there is a connection with the ghosting and the blurred vision. Blurred vision can be indicated by many things and you have to understand that most of these causes can be treated. You can always have glasses to correct the blurred vision. There are also other treatment methods that can help you with getting rid of blurred vision. Now ghosting is a something different. This refers to creating a flash image which causes you to have problems in your vision. If you have any of these two conditions you need to visit your doctor as soon as you can. I hope this helped you.

Best wishes,
Marco