Hi, I was wondering which peeling is better glycolic or salicylic? Or is a combination of these the best solution? I like products with AHA, but for peeling salicylic acid is also very effective?

Hi, I usually take combination of salicylic acid 10% and glycolic acid 5%, if my skin is extremely ruff, like after winter. In summertime percentage of both of acids can be decreased, due to constant peeling caused by excessive sweating and often showers. Peeling agents are used in peeling preparations. Usually are applied: an alpha hydroxy acid, such as glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid; or phenol. Peeling enables upper layers of skin to fall of so, the new skin can be formed. In this way, surface of skin feels regenerated and soft as at babies.

Hello novelia,

Since borgwardt has already answered your question I would just like to add that I wasn’t sure which peeling I should use so I went to my beautician to talk with her about this matter. She was very helpful and she has gave me free samples of different brands so I can try few of them to decide which one suits me better.

After few days I have decided to use one of the offered brands (I think I am not allowed to mention which ones) and I am using not only peeling but the cleaning lotion and creams too, day and night cream and cream for the area under my eyes. If you are using the same brand you will have the best effect.