I have heard that Papain enzymes are good for face lift? I wanted to buy, but I wasn’t sure what label to choose and amount. Should I buy those tablets?

I heard that Papain enzymes are used in certain creams, cleanser and face lift preparations. They have wide usage, Papain enzymes are used in dairy, optical, photographic, leather…pharmaceutical. The drug Heparin has it, I used it once.

DONT DO IT!! The FDA banned it for use on the skin because of reports of permanent vision loss and heart related issues. Also Papain is strong stuff (its a meat tenderizer for goodness sakes) and if you're pulling it out of a medication you have no idea what concentration of papain is in it v.s. what concentration is appropriate for your face. There are safer chemicals that accomplish the same thing. Try 5% Salicylic Acid or 10% Glycolic acid (no more than that for at home use) . Those are the ingredients found in a chemical peel and they are safe for your face. If you must use papain, try mashing up papaya and making a facial mask out of it, leaving it on for a few minutes. This should at least be a little safer.