What do you think I have this constant problem with sore and swollen throat? I thought it was a simple cold for I was sneezing and my throat was red and swollen u had a headache and watery eyes, cough and a two days low fever. And it all stooped but I still have this swollen throat that makes me problem swallowing and talking even, and the weird thing is I feel ear kind of a pain whenever I swallow. What could this be?

It could be a viral or bacterial infection if it is a viral infection than you shouldn't be taking no antibiotics, the infection usually goes away on its own in about 10 days. If it is bacterial infection you could be prescribed some antibiotics. Those symptoms you have might indicate it is about flu, but on the other hand regarding the fact you have swollen and sore throat the cause also might be more serious such as having mononucleosis-I assume that for this viral infection usually last for about 10 days but the recovery period is much longer it could take weeks to regain the strength after having mono. Or maybe it is not mono, maybe you just have the problem with swollen throat caused by infected tonsils. I have this problem with swollen throat connected with tonsils and followed by ear pain when swallowing. I usually get prescribed cliacil for ten days and when the situation is much worse than I am usually on penicillin injections.