>:( im pissed some body used my toothbrush that had both of these and did not say a thing to me.

I am no medical expert, but from what I've been told.

The only way to tell if you received gonorrhea/chlamydia would be via sore throat and theres no guarantee that you'll get that.

Not to mention that its very improbable you would get either of those STDs via a tooth brush unless of course they just brushed shortly after having oral sex.

You can get yourself checked by a doctor but at the most they will give you antibiotics as a preventive measure.

Chlamydia can be transferred Orally! If the person whom brushed his/her teeth with your tooth brush has oral chlamydia then there is a very high possibility you now have it orally as well. The safest thing to do is to get checked. There is never any harm in getting checked and it re assures your mind as well. Better to be safe than to be sorry!