:cry: Check out the "MORGELLONS RESEARCH FOUNDATION". It is a new disease
spreading like wildfire.......in all 50 states and other countries around the world.
CDC is just now investigating this. It just might be what you have. I know that
I have it; since May, 2003. Please feel free to email me at
if you'd like more details or help. I've learned to cope, and almost CURE myself, thanks NOT to any of the
13 dermatologists and physicians I've seen in the last 7 years!
P.S. I'm NOT selling ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Michelle from Delaware County

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there, that looks like a scary disease although I was reading about how they haven't done any study on it. How have you been dealing with it? The whole reason for the forum here is so that you can tell us about what you've been doing and all the details. Let us know what you can! I think posting your experiences here would be great. Thanks!

i have something like that. just as soon as one heals anotha comes up...it usually takes me about 3 years for one of them to heal

Can you tell me more about it? The other poster didn't really specify much about it. It sounds scary and I'd like to hear more about it because I don't quite know what it is. I'd appreciate it if you can! Thanks :)