I noticed that my poop is a dark greenish black color. I was wondering if this could have been caused by the digestion of blood that probably drained down my throat during my oral surgery.

Yes digested blood looks black on stool - Green is normal thuogh if you consume a lot of veggies.

Hallo,
The color of the stool is defined almost always by what we eat. The color will change from yellow to dark green and even black almost always just because we changed the color of our food that day. The blood in stool can be noticed by several reasons. Bright red color indicates that the blood is coming from your anus most likely from a tear, but dark brown or black stool will indicate that your blood came from your intestines or in your case from the blood that you swallowed during your oral surgery. I think there is nothing for you to worry about and the color will change in day or two again.
I hope that this helped in any way