I got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago, but I noticed a small bump in the teeth removal area. Like a new bone is coming out now. Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Well, I guess it’s either a bone splinter, or a piece of cartilage. There can’t be new bone in your wisdom teeth removal area. But I won’t be worried much if I were you, it's perfectly normal to get them. They tend to work themselves and disappear in a matter of weeks.

I agree. There is no possibility for a bone in this removal area. I know that a lot of people are scared about this, but that is really meaningless and it is not dangerous. But just in case, you should go and ask your dentist to check this one again, because maybe the root (part of it) is still there. Who knows.  Anyway, whatever question you have about wisdom tooth removal and wisdom tooth extraction, you should ask your doctor. If you notice something in your mouth and it is suspicious to you, you should also check it. Just to be sure. 

It's simply the surround "holder" if you will, of the removed tooth. Which has been exposed after removal. Nothing to worry about, it'll be covered by healthy gum soon enough.

*note: don't mean to be mean or anything, just make sure you post this in the correct section :-D /note

To help, I would think it would be like Jessa said. It would be a splinter bone after getting your teeth pulled.

I had my lower left wisdom tooth removed last week and in the last few days have noticed a small bone like lump on my inside gum at the back of my throat, my tongue is rubbing against it and im finding it quite uncomfortable, i have had a feel of it and feels like bone pushing through my gum, any ideas what it could be???