Well I am pregnant again i just had an abortion pretty much um 1 month ago cause i am 15 years old and my baby just couldnt be born it was the wrong time i know its dumb... Well this baby that i have right now came at a wrong time too its daddy has cancer and he is like about to die :( he is pretty young to he is 17 and my parents arent being so supportive of me they treat me diffrent so i dont know what i should do should i have it or abort it??? :?

my two cents?
Another abortion so soon would be hard on your body...I dont want to sound mean but why didn't you get on birthcontrol???

Please, in the very least, consider adoption....there must be a reason you got pregnant again, right?

OR maybe your BFs parents will want the child...i mean, they are going to lose their son, right??

Just some food for thought

I JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR INFO AND WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT A CHILD. I HAVE 6 CHILDERN AND OF COURSE A HUSBAND. WE CAN NOT HAVE ANYMORE KIDS DUE TO MY HEALTH BUT WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 MORE. I COME FROM A HUGE FAMILY AND THINK THAT EVERY UNBORN CHILD DESERVSE A CHANCE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DECIDED. AS THE OTHER VIEWER SAID ANOTHER ABORTION AT THIS YOUNG AGE AND SO CLOSE WOULD BE HARD ON YOUR BODY. AND IT COULD CAUSE YOU TO HAVE PROBLEMS CONCIEVING LATER IN LIFE IF CHOOSE TO TRY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LET A COUPLE ADOPT. %-)