I had a medical abortion January 18th, and my boyfriend and I plan to have sex February 6th. It would be about 2 and a half weeks after I had the medical abortion. Am I going to be highly fertile then? When do you usually ovulate after an abortion? I had a medical abortion at 7 weeks. When will my HcG levels be down to zero? Thank you.

Did you have a follow up visit to your doctor to make sure everything went ok after the medical abortion? You should definitely first make sure that you healed properly. Yes, two and a half weeks after an abortion are the minimum recommended time before you should have sex, but it very much depends on how you feel after everything. As far as the fertility is concerned, you should have your period somewhere in-between 2-4 weeks after an abortion, so, yes, there is a chance you might be ovulating just at the time you are planning to have sex, so definitely use a condom.