My sons physician had an abortion. I have a big problem with that. First of all she made us wait a long time as she tended to other patients. Then although she was nice and my son liked her, I thought she felt above us. Dr. Meredith was very pretty and had an attitude about her. I found out she had an abortion. I feel this is wrong for a physician to do. They are supposed to save lives not kill them. I believe she should be fired!!

now wait a minute there.....maybe she had a medical reason for having an abortion.
there are lots of reasons people have them, rape, mental/emotional/psycial health issues/ finances/ future life that you can give the baby.
so just because she is a physician dont go judging her please.

It is not up to you to decide this womens fate. You obviously found out that she had an abortion thru that wonderful jaw jackin rumor mill as i am positive she didn't make a general announcement.

It is none of your concern, period.

I have been to the doctors on many occasions where i had to wait longer than my designated appt. time, granted it's annoying, but doctors are notorious for making us wait. Several times, patients are double booked, which is the fault of the receptionist. There could be a patient that keeps the doctor longer than necessary with questions and concerns. A good doctor will answer all their patients questions, even if it slows them down.

I think you are over reacting. Whether she had a medical reason for the abortion or just didn't want to have the baby at all, it's her business and hers alone. If you try to get this women fired, you should be ashamed of yourself. My suggstion to you would be to find another doctor for your son, or just forget about it. Your child likes her, and that is half the battle.