My situation is completely different to everyone else's on here. I had my first abortion in the month of September 2014 and only 2 days ago had I got my period. But it isn't like my usual period that would come lightly and finish after 3-4 days. It is really heavy and I feel that I have to change constantly every hour! I hope this isn't a health issue please tell me I'm normal, help!

This is a serious issue.....if you had a medical abortion there are chances its incomplete. Go to a doctor and get a proper check up

since the abortion, how many periods have you had like that? I ask because if you have 2 or more bad ones like that...go see doctor. got to be safe ok? I never had any problems after mine. take care please!

When you got your period 2 days ago was it the 1st on since the abortion in Sept 2014? If so, then the change in bleeding is probably NCAA of hormones and your body have to pass a pregnancy. But if you had been bleeding a lot since the abortion, if could have been incomplete lime the other reply said. But it doesnt sound that way.