I had my opp last week tuesday, its a week plus2 days 2day. I didnt relize how big the opp acaully is, it does take alot out of your body and it will take a while to get better. On the second day I started throwing up everything i ate, I also had this nasty slivia thing going on in my, just lots of it with a bitter taste and no food tastes good. So I got some medication from the doc for the sickness, it did stop the sickness but not the nasty slivia thing happing in my mouth. So the doc prescribed me acid tablets as he said that can cause the thing with the mouth, help with the stomach but still had the slivia thing going on. The funny thing was I got the same thing when I was pregnant with both my children, so It was really confusing me, I decided to research on google and I found some1 said to gargle with Bicarbonate soda(baking Soda) OMG, It really really Works, if Only Id KNown When I was Pregnant, As the Slivia Thing really made me feel sick And made me feel very low. I would get A Mug Full Of Water And half A t-spoon of the baking soda, mix it and then gargle it, it leaves ur mouth feeling a little dry and A salty taste in your mouth but it gets rid of the slivia thing for the whole day. I went to the doctors yesterday and after being checked up i asked about the slivia thing and she then said the ibuprofen can cause the stomach to have lots of acid and is none to make u fell sick and have the a funny taste in your mouth, so she suggested me just having the co-dynal with parecetomal, so didnt take them for the rest of the day and the next morning, what a improvement, much much better, mouth still not the same but I think thats because your stomach has been threw alot and will feel upset for a little while during the healing process.
My friend who is really good with body healing says She rekens the slivia thing also is because its my way of my body cleansing itself, it knows something isnt right so the extra slivia is washing out what ever the body is trying to get rid of. I think a bit of all of this is the case.
I hope this help:-)

how are you getting on now?