I was diagnosed Hep C a month ago and am on interferon therapy. They say that my liver is in a quit good condition and that prognosis is good. I just have one question about hep C. Can it leave body odors? Sometimes I can feel really bad taste in my mouth, but do not know if it is in connection with the disease.

It can be due to interferon. Bitter or metallic taste in mouth can be masked by tart food, like cranberry, pineapple juice or lemonade. Rinse your mouth with baking soda, ginger ale or salted water before the meal. Eat dark chocolate, cold food, fresh or dried herbs like basil, oregano, garlic, thyme, rosemary, mint. Also it would be from help to use plastic utensils instead of metal. Taking plenty of fluids is also helpful for thick saliva and dry mouth that are also likely to occur in therapy with interferon.