Well, my puking wasn't from drinking I got hit with awful food poisoning  on top of puking it was coming out the other way too both ends are burning, but my throat  that is killing me. I think what made it worse, is that I drank Braggs Apple Cider to kill what ever is in my stomach I downed 1/2 of the cider and omg that s $!* was like drinking devil piss! My throat burned and I felt my stomach and guys burning I wanted to puke so bad I tried to keep it in for at least 20mins but it came up. And I swear bile stomach acid and vinegar felt like lava coming out! Ugh I took a mirror too look at my throat and there are like tiny little blisters fk! That hurts I haven't really ate since Monday night that when the food poison started too scared to feel stomach cramps they almost feel like contractions! I did eat room temperature apple sauce it wasn't too bad, but that was it today Wednesday morning as am typing this I swallow and it feels like it's getting better. So... I guess give tour throat a break and try not to eat much if you can. I just hope I get 100 healing from thos food poison and now my throat.

When you have burning from stomach acid do you ever think of taking something that is actually known to neutralize acid? Alka Seltzer, Tums, baking soda&water all do that.