Hello.

I am kind of confused. I have heard that soda has so many positive effects, that it can help your stomach to work properly for example. But the latest thing that I have heard is that soda can actually help you lose your weight. 

How? Can drinking baking soda really help in weight loss or you will lose your money? If this can really help me in my weight goals and aims, I am really willing to do that.

So, if you have any advice and experience, feel free to share it with me.

I would be extremely thankful! 

Hello. I disagree that drinking soda is a waste of your money. You won't spend a lot of money buying soda, so it is a little bit silly to expect that you are going to lose your money, do you agree? Anyway, losing weight with baking soda is possible but in a small percentage and it takes a little more than you expected.

But it can definitely improve your health. Also, if you mix it with green tea, for example, it can definitely boost up your metabolism. You can use organic green tea and add a half teaspoon of baking soda and drink it daily. 

Hm, I don't think that you can actually lose your money while you are drinking soda. I mean, soda doesn't cost the whole fortune to lose your money. It is cheap and I believe that this is a good thing. 

Anyway, let's go back to your question.

No, soda can't help you lose your weight. It can help you clean your organism, speed up your metabolism but I don't think that it has some bigger impact on your body and your weight. 

Sure, you can't make a mistake if you are using it but you can't expect to see some results in your body weight. 

I think that it can boost your metabolism definitely and this helps you lose your weight, right?
I was reading a lot about this since I am always "fighting" with some extra pounds, especially when the winter ends. So I found the information that alkaline body transforms fat into muscle and energy, while an acidic body burns muscle and stores fat. This is the main reason that incorporating baking soda can help regulate your body weight. So definitely you can use it, but don't use it that much because too much of it can have negative effects.

You can! I did. I have lost several pounds since I added more soda in my daily routine - foods, drinks, etc. Anyway, we all do know that there are so many benefits of baking soda on our blood - one of the main benefits is to help achieve weight goal more quickly. But this doesn't mean that you can just sit at your home, doing nothing, avoiding exercises and eating whatever you want to eat - pizza, donuts, chips, etc. Forget about that. To see some effects that you want to see, to see did you lost your weight and to see some changes, you need to make an effort. This is the only way that soda can help you.

Ok, that is all good. This article is really amazing and I am really thankful because I was able to read something like this. But generally, I want to know is there more things about it, for example, what can you do, how you can mix it and what other ingredients you can use combined with soda. I want to know more about soda's benefits and how soda affects your health. I deeply believe that this is possible and that soda can help you deal with many problems in your life. If it can help me to lose my weight, I would be really happy to try it and I would like to try it. Looking forward to some positive comments.

Hello. 

Interesting topic.

It is worth of trying for so many things, but I can say that drinking soda is pretty much yuck! I don't like it.

It is very important to control the intake of soda because of your body balance. There is no some unique formula or correct way to prepare it, but some "universal" formula is to mix soda and apple cider vinegar in the glass of water and to drink it. Lemon or grapefruit juice can also be a good thing since all those citrus can help you in controlling your body weight. You can mix it very simple or you can blend it.