I had sex for the first time March 9. I have really short periods (a day or two) to begin with, and we had sex toward the end of my period. We used a condom. I'm a really cautious person about everything that I do, and I had planned to get on birth conrtol before I had sex, but I couldn't afford it. I'm extremely paranoid now. Do I have any reason to be?

I don't know exactly when my periods are. Usually toward the beginning or the end of the month. I don't know if it's the paranoia, or if there's really something to it, but I do kind of feel different. The only way that I can put it is that my stomach feels weird. I've been extremely moody and experienced some heart burn (i've never had this problem before).

Hi, i am 28 yrs married women n we both planned for baby, not taking any precautions. My periods are missed by 9 day n prega new shows negetive test result. Please guide me.

Health Guru
What time of day did you do the test?