I need advice. I have diabetes and I am very strict at controlling level of blood sugar and also my blood pressure, cos I get nervous for little thing and my pressure goes uuuuupppp. For the past month or maybe even two my hair has begun thinning. On some places (crown) I can see my scalp ¡K. ƒ¼ ƒ¼ ƒ¼ of course, I would be necessary to mention that I am a woman (43) and my hair loss looks even more strange ¡K What should I do????
PLS help me!!!!

Hey there,
My husband has the same problem¡K everybody in his family have strong hair, but he begun loosing it year ago. It looks very unhealthy and not like natural boldness. We are thinking about hair transplant, but we are not sure how his skin shall respond¡K We must consult his doctor on this topic and I shall let you know what his answer was, if you want to. Diabetes is such a horrible disease¡K it has impacts on so many things, besides many, skin¡K He also gets these rashes on his head and little wounds that look like little scabs¡K He is so depressed because of his appearance ¡Kwhen we first met (20 years ago) he looked like a movie star, now he looks ¡Khuh!!!