from few months i too suffering from bad dandruff finally i got one thing on internet with that article i am able to get ride of anti dandruff thanks
go here www.gudtricks.net

I've got the same problem! My head gets really ichy, and sometimes bleeds. It starts to get crusty, and is almost like a scab! It's disgusting to think about, but you can't see it through my hair, you can only feel the little bumps. What should I do? :?

I used to have this poblem and i used to really get me down and ruin my confidence. I had tried LOADS of shamposo and none seemed to work. i used T/Gel from Neutrogena, its a brown bottle which you can get in loads of supermarkets chemists etc. and i was REALLLY surprised that it actually worked !! you just like rub it in really well and leave it for 5 mins.

hope it works for you ! Good Luck

To the 16 yr old girl:
It sounds like you and your father both have scalp psoriasis. First you need to change doctors, obviously this one is not meeting the needs of either of you. Try combing out as much of the scale in your scalp as possible; do this every day if you have to. And DO NOT use any kind of gels, mousses, etc on your hair, for anyone with any kind of scalp disease this is the worst thing you can do. After you do the "comb out", go jump in the shower and shampoo your hair thoroughly twice and rinse thoroughly twice--for shampoos I would recommend either Dermarest or Tegrin, these are made specifically for psoriasis of the scalp. And both of you should avoid alcoholic beverages and tobacco in any form, they can either cause or aggravate this problem and make it worse. To help with the itching, after you shampoo and rinse your hair twice, spray with plain gold Listerine and leave on for about 10 minutes. Then shampoo and rinse this out thoroughly. Ask your new dermatologist when you get him for some medicines you can take by mouth for this problem; there is presently no cure for any kind of psoriasis but there are meds which will help keep it under control. One question: have you ever had something called guttate psoriasis on the rest of your body after having had strep, tonsillitis, chickenpox, etc? The lesions look a lot like chickenpox except without the little blisters in the middle. If so, please consider having your tonsils and adenoids taken out, this will greatly eliminate future bouts of strep and thus prevent the attacks of psoriasis, and if you get rid of one kind of psoriasis you may well get rid of the other kinds too, esp that in your scalp. In other words, attack the problem at its root cause, don't just treat the symptoms. Hope this helps both of you.

my scalp problems started at the age of 9 and i got really bad dandruff i scratch my head alot cause i can't stop the itch and when i start too sweat on my head it itches even more it my scalp started to bleed like scabs on the spots that i itch the most and now i've got white hair now my mum got me to put like these seseme seeds that are the color black do you think that that would help me get my black hair back?.....
one more thing i need to get some help with my scalp problem.....
i really hate my scalp problems :-(

The other advise about psoriasis could be a good answer I have had very bad dandruff all over my head, eye brows beard etc. even starting from my mostache up beside my nose. I read somewhere about using Listerine and bought a big bottle, went home showered then used my clippers cutting off my hair then started washing my head and face being careful doing my eyebrows keeping it out of my eyes. within a week nothing had formed and cut back to once a day, never washing it off but leaving it till my next shower. I started six months ago stopping the Listerine after two months and nothing has returned except healthy curly hair, no itch no embarrassing flakes nothing but feeling very good about myself. If nothing shows up by next summer I will do the process again just to relive the experience but no expensive shampoos for me.
Jasper

I dought very much you have to cut your har but it was hot and sweaty and didn't think it would hurt for any girls who try this
Jasper

hi
I have the same problem.even my dad has a bit of it.
I bit my nails and I scratched my head and then bit my nails but the
white stuff tasted like my shampoo soo I wash my hair out with more water soo it sort of helps
but the scab stu doesn't go away so I use pollysporn in my scalp.
hope this helps :!

i mean i have the same promblem its like it has a smell and never seens to go away!!!! it devoloped like last year im 15 and eveyday i have to go threw this process of picking and combing these huge chungs of scabs out my head i mean this is embarrassing i hate laying on my pillows and it even have a smell please i mean please if any have a solution please help me out

im 15..
i have a dry scalp and face :-( and its especially bad cause its winter.
im now drinking lots of water, taking ice cold showers instead of hot showers, trying to limit junk fod, and im contemplating whether to stop using shampoos (because they dry out skin)
i couldnt handle it,
i couldnt wear black bcause of the flakes
and every morning i woke up to find dandruff on my bed :-(
but its all getting better now :-D
so i suggest drink lots of water, dont eat alot of junkfood, and aviod hot showers if possible

I have the same prob what shapoo and conditioner it is Embedded on my heaad and people say you have white stuff in your hair and im embaressed

Sweetcarol as I have already stated mine was everywhere on my head where there was hair, it' not caused by dry scalp but oily scalp, I know Listerine after shampooing and rinsing sounds rediculous but it really worked for me. Now a year later I don't need it any more and no more flakes

I'm 19 & was suffering with a lot of hair troubles myself. It started off with bad dandruff & then it turned into losing lots of hair. I spoke to a lady in Colorado who is a nutritionist. She told me a lot of ailments are an internal problem & are body's have ways of showing imbalance. She helped me understand my food intake and other things to watch for. She also referred me to a company called Ancient Secrets. They have a herbal detoxifying treatment shampoo that is Amazing! I swear after the first 2 shampoo's I could see major healing effects taking place. I decided to get the whole restoration kit. Now my hair is coming back to life!! :-D I would definitely look into using Natural products like 7Pe...

hay I have mostly the same problems. For many years I have had a very itchy scalp with dandruff and large areas that when wet seemed spongy.  I guess it was a buildup. On the edges of my hair line at one point I developed some form of scabs that itched and did not look good at all. I think that was were I was scratching the most. My hair was very long, all the way down to my waste. I thought it was hopeless. I was shedding a good bit all the time and had the flakes all over me. I cut my hair to the middle of my back and cut down my hair washing(with soap) to once a week. All other times I just used water and some conditioner. The itching cut way down, the spongy area diapered for the most part and the worst of the scabs vanished. Also the dandruff cut down a good bit. This is over a period of a couple of years. I have recently cut my hair again to my shoulders to make it easier to wash and manage. I am now looking in to medicated shampoos that might help more.

Hello I am the same person as just posted on 10-12-11. To give a update, I have gotten some dandruff shampoo and used it imediatly with very noticeable effects. First let me say that when I had long hair it was extreamly thick. when washing it would get really tangled know matter how I did it and was difficult to manage. With the hair short I been able to really clean it and rinse it well using only a vary small dolip of shampoo. Although I do have a itching problem I think the buildup is cutting down and most of the dandruff.