I've been eating my dandruff s flakes for a long time. Like, 6 months. Ive have a bad dandruff problem for over a year. I've tried every dandruff control shampoo and conditioner in the world. Nothing helps. When I was about 8, I used to scratch huge skin off my scalp and  throw it out. And then that let to eating the skin. Then, my dandruff problem began. And then I started eating the dandruff. I think it might have to do with stress. Any suggestions???? I need to stop but it is addictive!!! Thanks! 

OMG i thought i was the only one, i've been doing it for years and sometimes it gets worse and i will do it till i bleed. it's so embarrassing i'm worried i wont stop. I too think it may be related to stress i wa shoping there would be an answer on here. have you found anything yet?

thanks

Thank you guys! I really thoght i was the only one.... I dont know why i do it but i do. At least i knkw im not the only one.

Im 22 and ive done it since about grade 4... Somtimes dont do it for ages but then ill b doin it flat out. I think its lead to stress.. Its not good, I also do it till it bleeds and like its flsvour :/ I feel weird but glad to kno im not the only..

OMG i never knew i was not the only one! i sometime do it when im at school stressed out or somthin. I dont do it at home beacuse....well.... AINT NOBODY TIME FOR DAT

OMG i never knew i was the only one! well im mean dont get me wrong but.... i really do eat ma own dandruff. DONT BE DISGUSTED! its my pass time and i enjoy it. Like if im at school and bored. this is what i do! well sometimes XD but most of the time.

OMG ME TOOO

I'm the same way. I have had problems with flakes from my scalp for at least 8 years. I like when the flakes are crunchy for some reason, but i want to just get rid of the flakes for good!

crunchy dandruff flakes??? never had them crunchy. Ive had a few larger flakes in the past though, I like it when I pull a hair a piece of dandruff off with a strand of hair stuck through it!!

That is utterly disgusting, you should be fired for that. Eating your own flakes is one thing, but putting them in helpless peoples food, who are trusting you to make a nice meal, and you put your bloody skin in it?!?!!?

I don't see the problem, at 18 im one of the senior members of the kitchen staff at the Noble Comb pub in West Yorkshire, the other lads in the kitchen have started doing the same thing, they shout across the kitchen " just checking for dandruff boss man!!" I have recently noticed some of my dandruff flakes have a brown dots in them ( dried blood?) As I said on my previous post the customers enjoy the food that comes out my kitchen. Me and the other lads make a good team, Gordon Ramsey eat your heart out!!

Just had my first complaint at Work, a customer found a couple of my hair strands in her meal, she did get a replacement meal without added dandruff fall, I have eased off the dandruff shake over the last week as I have had some nasty crusty scabs appear on my scalp and my scalp is sensitive to the touch.

Reading this makes me feel sick!! Have you heard of a course called Basic Food Hygiene? To think of all the bacteria in your hair and not to mention your dandruff going in peoples food, you should be sacked from your job as Chef!! I for one are going to contact the Noble Comb in West Yorkshire and I think others on here also should. Disgusting!!

Hi, its the dandruff chef again been busy over the bonfire night period, lots of happy customers who have enjoyed their meals with a sprinkling of dandruff harvested from my very own scalp.

You are disgusting, the thought of paying good money for food that has someone`s dandruff makes me feel sick, I just hope you don't have an infection spread through blood, I myself sometimes find bloody scabs on my scalp and sometimes blood dots in the dandruff but I wouldn't dream of shaking it into ones food.