Hi, I can notice my hair thinning as I am growing older. I am taking multivitamins and some minerals supplements. What else could I do to prevent this happening?

Hi, it is normal to have changes in quality of all boy structures as woman grows old, specially after menopause when she is no longer protected by estrogen and other female hormones. Hair can go so thin, that the scalp is showing through on the top. Supplementation of hormones is recommended by some doctors, but there is also increased risk of developing certain forms of estrogen-related cancers. Other hormone imbalances, like due to thyroid problems, the side effects of medicines, diet and stress are also enhancers of hair loss. There are some cosmetic treatments for improving hair quality which can be useful.

can anyone tell me how i can get my hair back thick again.I use to have really thick hair at one time before i ruined and messed my hair up it all started when i stuck my hair in clorox bleach i got me a cup and poured some clorox bleach in a cup and i stuck my hair in the clorox bleach for a few minutes and it started eating my hair up real bad it started making a baking sound like when you bake chicken and when i pulled my hair out of the clorox bleach my hair was so thin and brittle and my hair was braking off real bad i was so in shock of what the clorox bleach did to my hair the clorox bleach ruined my hair so can anyone tell me how i can get it thick again i have asked people and they told me that i probably have to get it strimmed to cut off the bleached and brittle parts of the hair.but another question is that my hair is growing thin from the top of my head now could the clorox bleach could of have ruined all of my hair i hope not its been three years now since i stuck my hair in the clorox bleach and my hair is still thin and my hair is still growing thin from the top of my head can anyone please tell me why my hair is still thin and why my hair is still growing thin from the top of my hair i want my thick hair back

When i was 18 my hair was upto my butt now i am 23now i have hair upto my shoulder do no what to do i am losing my hair do you have any suggestions to control this hair fall,,,,