I would really like to get some advice from someone who has defeated dandruff. I tried several treatments, various shampoos but it does not help. Hair stop dandruff problem is a very serious matter for me. I work in an office with many colleagues, both men and women, and little white spots on my hair and shoulders are really annoying me. Help, please.

First of all, you have to be patient. If you use one type of some anti dandruff shampoo, do not change it until you have been using it for at least two weeks. Second, do not touch your hair much, only when you wash it. Hair and head skin are parts of our body, hypersensitive to touch, it can bother them.

when using an anti dandruff shampoo, try scrubbing your scalp and leaving in for a few minutes. nitrogena is good.

Look up natural apple cider vinegar. Some people dilute it 50/50 with water and apply on scalp for 1/2 hour before showering. For myself...I put in on my scalp at 100%, let it dry out, then leave it on overnight for about 2 to 5 nights in a row! Start with diluted then adjust as needed. You can find one at your health section in the local supermarket. Bragg's is a good brand for this as it is both raw and natural at about $5.

It's the only thing that works for me without thinning my hair out. That's another story.

Rey

Listerine worked wonders for me, I found it on a search one night I cut off all of my hair but it's not necessary I applied it twice a day and leaving it on all night, within two weeks my dandruff was gone. I noticed within three days the change now it's been four months since I have used it and I have full curly healthy hair, what have you got to loose except the dandruff
Jasper