Has anyone tried the hypo alarm watches?  This would soooo awesome, huh??  I would love to know if anyone has tried them and if they work real good or not?  I gotta know!! lol

This is a very interesting device as it detects an insulin-dependent diabetic who is going into hyperglycemia.  It can be worn on the ankle or the wrist of the user.  It will sound a warning when the person's skin temperature drops or if he/she begins to perspire.  If you are a person that gets many hypos, this is a definite tool to have. 

I have never heard of such a thing??  Really.. a watch that tells me I am in a hypo?  That is somthing else.  I need one of those. 

I started having hypos when I was a youngun and that is because I have juvenile diabetes.  My mom watched me like a hawk because I had such problems with hypos as a kid.  Wow, a watch like that would have been a dream back then. 

Has anyone tried it out yet?  I see that it works but a person perspiring on it or the skin temperature drops.  I guess you couldn't go outside and work and get sweaty or it would go off!  I am definitely going to have to check into the hypo alarm watches.  What a great invention!

What a wonderful device! I work in a nursing home so I would love to see if this device could be used in my facility. I would imagine it would need a doctor's order, but this would be a great tool to use for a few of our brittle diabetics who we need to give glucagon to once in a while. I will have to check out the net and see what they are all about!