I can't believe this....I had a really good list of hypo warning signs on my desk but I have lost them.  I had the hypo warning signs that were catagorized by mild to severe symptoms and I don't have them.  It is a special chart and I cannot remember where I got it off the net.  Would anyone have any idea about what I am talking about and how I can get it again.  The chart is red, black, and white and it has cartoon character of a blood drop on it.  If anyone knows what it is, let me know where to find it.  Thanks!

It is great that you would want to keep a list of hypo symptoms handy, but you should try to memorize them if you can.  You will not always have the list available to you. It would be good to have a bracelet indicating that you are diabetic so that if you become disoriented, someone near you will know what is happening to you.  Carrying a wallet card may be handy in case you need it to refer to or someone needs to find information on you while you are experiencing hypoglycemia.  Have interventions listed on the card as well so someone will know what to do for you in a hypo situation.  Good luck finding the chart you are looking for. 

I think that if you just get the symptoms of hypos memorized, this would be good enough. Everyone knows that people get dizzy, really tired, confused, and start sweating when going into a hypo. You don’t need a list for that. You should just make sure you have a diabetic bracelet or something that tells people about your condition so they don’t think you are a drunk when you go into a hypo.