I think my puberty has been late because some people in my school had a small moustache and armpit hair and I dont. Im the oldest person in my class but not the most developed one. I am 14 and a boy. I have some hair above my penis and on my balls. I have noticed it months ago and it has grown. I can feel the hair and see it. I am 170+ cm and 80 kg. I know im a bit overweight. I have gone to the doctors for check my health every 2-6 months in my school. Last time I went to the checkup I growed 5 cm since last check up which was about 2-3 months ago. Before that my growth was only 1-3 cm per checkup. I tried masturbating when I was 13 since then I have masturbated sometimes every day sometimes a couple of times a week and sometimes have not. The first times I cant remember seeing any white stuff but later I saw a bit of white stuff but nothing shooting out just little bit. Could my puberty have started because of masturbation or by itself. Is it a coincidence? Is my puberty messed up? Has something gone wrong? Is my puberty not working properly? Am I normal, should I worry? Do you think my puberty has started? By the way weeks ago I was shorter/the same size as my mother, now im a bit longer than her. My 24 year old brother and my father are both around 185 cm.

Any answers here?

Everyone starts puberty at different times and develop each stage uniquely. Besides, some males don't get very far in to puberty until about the 15/16 year old mark - so you're not alone. 

Getting pubic hair is a very clear tell-tale sign that you have hit puberty, and the increase in growth is a second pointer.

Masturbating, I don't think, wouldn't have effected the rate you entered puberty. I think that was purely coincidental. 

Ok Thank you

Sounds to me like your puberty is right on schedule. Do you really want a moustache and armpit hair? They're just nuisances.