I am suffering from phimosis... earlier i wasn't able to see anything inside the outer skin of the penis..and then suddenly 2 months back i realized i was suffering from phimosis.

i started stretching and now i am able to pull it a bit back and able to see 1 cm of space in circular shape.. i have thick skin around penis.

I want to know if i should go for circumcision or continue stretching ??

Please help!!, 

hey james if the streatching seems to be working then deffinatly continue the streatching..... it may help to soak in a hot bath with some epsome salt to help relax the elastic cartalidge/tissue in your foreskin. always make sure to rinse well after soaking so the epsome salt doesnt dry and crystalize on your skin.

Hi there. I also have problems with it but I am really uncomfortable to tell this to my wife. I have really painful erections and I don't know what to do. And she keeps insisting us to have intercourse. Like never in her life! So, I am really interested in knowing more about phimosis treatment and for how long I will have to wait to see am I fine or not? For how long I will have to suffer this pain?  I always do what you said in your post, but to be honest, I don't see any progress when it comes to my condition.