im 16 and havnt hit puberty. i have armpit hair and pubic hair but stil have a highpitched voice and a small penis. i know this is reasonably common but its worying me.also when i attempt to masterbate it takes a while for anything to happen then i get a strange feelng in my penis-im sure its not an orgasm as it isnt pleasurable at all when the feeling happens i also squirt a quite small amount of white ish sticky liquid out. why cant i orgasm? and is the liquid cum? am i likely to hit puberty soon? and is ther anything i can do to help speed it up? thanks alot

kid, that liquid sounds like cum.
but your better off seeing a doc if your worried.
you could be squeezing the penis too hard when your wanking causing the pain and very little cum coming out.

rather discomfort over pain soz.

and if you have pubic hair then you have entered the stages of puberty. the body is a weird and wonderful thing where everybody is unique. in your case, you may be a late bloomer. even if you are 16.

I started cumming when i was 13, but i never started growing til i was 15.

Same here I have started cumming at 13 but hey dude keep ur head up and it will all start to work out and it will all be in it favor

I started cumming at 11, or I think so, It was clear, and had a yellowish tint to it.

I had my pubes at 12 and I started cumming too, but it was clear. it started turning white when I was 13, hey don't stress it will start working.