Hi, Im a boy, Im 13 and a half, a little overweight, and I am pretty sure I am going through Puberty. My balls have dropped, and i have a few pubes, but i have no facial hair, chest hair or armpit hair and my voice hasnt broken. My balls dropped about 8 months ago, and so far nothing much has happened, is it normal for puberty to take this long, or is there a way I can help speed it up?
Please help as I am getting a little worried.
If it helps, I masturbate about 3 times a week.

:) Relax, your going through your natural life cycle and there's no need to try and rush it. Before you know it, you'll be complaining about your facial and pubic hair. And hey, because you don't have armpit hair yet it just means your going to smell better!

Rest assured your body knows when and how to develop.

Cheers

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Thank You, I fell a little better now :-D

Sorry to be a bother, but what are the signs that your voice is breaking? and, How long from when it starts to break will it take to settle?
Thank You :-D

Of course its different for everyone, but I would say 6 months or longer. And the signs of your voice changing can be anything from unplanned squeaks to sudden deepness in the voice.