How long does it take for it to grow im 13.

I didn't start growing pubic hair til 15 but it all depends on the person. Some are younger and some are older

some people are all different i didnt start till i was around 12-13 but for some people as they grow older they end up waxing or shaving it off anyway

In my case, I start growing pubes at the end of 15, nearly to 16

Like you Abc, my pubic hair started to grow at 13, some start earlier now a days, by 14 it grew quite quickly, I was in fact hairier than some of the older boys in my class at school, some of them commented that I was so hairy down there that I should trim the hairs off, but I just ignored them, I think they were a little envious of how hairy I was. It came home to me of exactly how hairy I was a year later when I was 15. My uncle took me to swimming lessons and after the lesson, we all got into the drying room. There were several men a lot older than me drying off, being naked of course I could not help noticing how hairy I was compared to them, they all had hairy pubic areas, in those days in the 1960's no man ever shaved their pubic hair off, unlike now, however, I could not help noticing compared to the other guys how my pubic hair was so long and bushy. So it does vary of how long a mans pubic hair grows, you can always tell how hairy a man will be at his private parts by looking at other parts of his body as well. In my case I am very hairy everywhere, very hairy shoulders and neck, I have hairy legs, arms and of course very hairy pubes, never shaved or even trimmed 1 hair off, I am now 66 and I think those untrimmed hairs are about 5" long and still getting longer, very thick as well, no matter how long they grow, I will never trim 1 teeny bit of hair off.