Hello! I am a 32 old male with very hairy chest. I am so irritated by them especially when I go to the gym, and when I want to get some suntanned. Is there anything wrong in men shaving chest?

There's nothing WRONG with shaving body hair as such, and I understand you like it better that way, but as a female I can say... I would absolutely give you some strange looks if I encountered you with obviously shaven body hair, whether it was legs, chest, armpits, or pubes. I like playing with my guy's chest hair and just find it attractive. I'd give him the side eye if he shaved it all off for some odd reason. It would be all itchy and stubbly as well... not a good place to rest your head. :)

My advice? In a nutshell: don't do it. 

Hi there! I think there isn’t anything wrong in men shaving chest, my brother does it all the time. If your are thinking about social standards and stuff like that….who cares what other people think !!!! I, myself, prefer shaved both chest and back if hairy as well. You could even consider waxing. I know it is painful, even more for men but it is also long(er) - lasting and there are less chances of hair becoming inflamed.

iim 22 now. i have been shaving my chest since i was like 15 and i still shave my chest still and i don't get any bumps or anything cause my chest is use to it. I would like to shave my pubic area because i have done it before and i love it but i got red bumps really bad. So please gave me some help on that please. i need to buy some cream for that what kinda cream should i buy for that.

You could get a cream for hair removal. You can get it anywhere. However, I am not so sure that the shaving cream would stop red bumps from forming. Your hairs will certainly be less sharp but you could give it a go.

I sometimes use a shaving machine, the one I use for my head. I use this machine for the pubic area but I am very careful.
I apply the cream to my chest but it always leaves little hair spots and it doesn’t always get rid of all the hair.
Some girls say that shaving the other way around prevents hairs from in growing.

You had hairs on your chest when you were 15? Mine haven’t started until I turned 18 but then they started growing excessively. I have some on my back as well.

I don't have a very hairy chest and what I did have looked kind of dumb so I started shaving it. Only takes a minute each morning, I shave with razor. I swim a lot and for the most part the other men who swim ironically have smooth chests.

There are many options from shaving, creams, waxing to lazer to remove body hair.

Some male friends of mine, who have very hairy chests find the up keep of shaving a very hairy chest a bother, to much up keep, therefore they clip it, with a electric clipper, they keep it short but long enough that it isn't prickly. They use conditioners to keep it soft. They still have hair on their chests but it isn't unruly and they can get a tan and it can show off their efforts at the gym. Women and men friends of mine tell me a clipped chest on a fit man looks very sexy and masculine, but we all agree a throw back to a neanderthal is a bit too much hair.

Just dont use nair to shave ur chest i did it once and got a huge inflammed rash that killed for a week or two

Hey there I am 17 years old and I was wondering how girls react to shaving your chest? I mean I see some guys that does not have any hair on their chest and I wonder how they keep it that way? I have asked my girl what she thinks of me shaving my chest and she says that she doesn't care but she gets a look on her face that I know she thinks it is hot! Should I shave my chest or not?

Some women like it. My wife asked me a few years back if I would let her shave the hair off my chest, which wasn't a lot to begin with. I let her do it, and this is what I learned. First, since I am a workout nut, I had no idea how the hair actually hid my pec development. Second, it made me look much younger. I already looked young for my age so that was an unintended result. Last, if you do it, you need to either shave it regularly or just trim it. It is not only about how you look, but how you feel to the touch. Stubble doesn't feel great, just rub your g/f's legs after a few days when she hasn't shaved for a while and you will understand.

I thought only gay or yanks shave there private and chest.

Not hardly, many men shave their pelvic area and chest. It's the person's choice, some men find it smoother and more comfortable.

You could always go for a middle of the road solution like clippering ur hair really short. You are less likely to get ingrown hairs, or at least that's the case with me.

Using nair or one of the other hair dissolving creams work well too but its just a bit too smooth sometimes, and having the super short hair there tends to make the muscles look a bit better for some reason

Im 14 now, i have black hairs all over my chest, i tried shavin them, but they grew back thicker/wirier. So i just leave em now

I'm 17, I shave my chest. To show my abbs and what not off. I asked my doctor what the red bumps wee when u shave ur pubs he said there ingrown hairs. He also said that its because ur pubs aren't strait there curly so theres a chance they'll go back into the skin. I prefer wax over shave last longer just don't p***y put because of the pain. I never tried that hair removal cream my sis says its a rip off and it burns ur skin. I don't know.

I'I dated a guy with a hairy chest, back and ass and it was disgusting. It really bothered him but he was Italian and was just naturally very hairy. He got his back waxed, it was painful and made him bleed so he didn't do that again.

My husband now is far less hairy. He has a little hair on his chest which he removes because he is very built and it shows his chest off a lot better. Hair is just gross. He also removes the hair around his groin and it makes sex so much better. He can feel a lot more and so can I. It's not gay at all. If he was having sex with a man, then it would be gay. Hair is acceptable on the face, scalp, armpits and legs. No where else.

I would recommend doing your best to remove hair. Some girls probably don't mind but most girls do not like hairy guys.