I just recently turned 14 (2 and a half months ago) and I have no arm pit hair, my voice hasn't broken, I don't think my penis has grown and I don't know if my balls have dropped. Sometimes they look like they have then sometimes look like they haven't. I have lots of pubic hair at the base of my penis and above it. I have lots of arm hair and I am growing a decent amount of leg hair. My dad is the hairiest man I know, shouldn't I already have lots of leg and armpit hair? If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!

Hi GolfFan,

Not everyone develops at the same rate or in the same manner.  Many young men don't have pit hair until they get older and not everyones voice changes early.

Don't worry.  We know you are in puberty, that much is clear.  Things will change when they are ready, not before.

Give it some time.

And yes, there is a good chance you're going to be very hairy like your dad.

Thanks for the reply dude, good to have some reassurance. :)

I've known several young men who were late bloomers. A friend of mine didn't really start to grow into himself until 17 or so when he went from being 7 inches shorter than myself with a higher voice ti finally ending up 2 inches taller and with a deeper voice. My brother had a full goatee at thirteen, whereas I can't grow one at twenty six and I'm a foot taller. Everyone turns out differently. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Keep your chin up.

Celebrity

At 14 boys do develope hair at different times, you say your dad is very hairy, so will you as well, but it comes in different times when hair grow, certainly you will get arm pit hair as you say your arms are already hairy, if it had been the other way around, well perhaps your forearms might not have got hairy. ALL men have hairy arm pits, (well maybe there are a few who don't) but not all have hairy arms, you already have so be happy about that, the under arm hair will soon start to grow. Just look at your father, you will be like him by the time you are 20 if not sooner. our legs will become as hairy as his as well, your voice should 'break' soon as well.   By the way, your name is GolfFan, you like playing gold, do you, nice and healthy activity, that should mean that the hairs should grow quite quickly, I at your age enjoyed cycling, always in shorts and that is one of the reasons I got very hairy legs, always in shorts and my legs being exposed to the sun and wind made them hairy very quickly.

I'm nearly 15 have no armpit hair, my voice hasn't dropped I have a little bit of pubic hair around my pens and my pens is about 2 inches long what is wrong

you have aids

Celebrity
nothing is wrong, pens, that should be a penis, you are a bit later in puberty, what they call a late bloomer, be patient, by the time you are 18 at the latest you should have plenty of hair around your penis and underarms and have a decent sized penis.

I have around 500-600 bumps all over penis and scrotum scince i was 13 now 14 and no itch no pain.

Hi Guest

If you do a search for Fordyce spots that might tell you what the bumps are.
If they are Fordyce spots they are harmless and most guys have them.

I noticed all those spots all around my penis also when I was 13 years and 4 months old, by the time I was 13 and 8 months old all those spots had become small hairs, by 16 they spread all over and I had a forest of hair down there, don't worry about them, however, if they don't become hairs in a few months, go to your doctor for professional advice.

So u have armpits hair now and have ur thing grown

What the sh*t is that????

The hair under your arms starts to appear about the same time as your pubic hair, give or take a few months either way.