HI, im 15 years old. I get 6 hours of sleep a day. I drink 2 cups of coffee a day. I listen to music on the bus ride to/from school and am antisocial in general. I masterbate about 3 times a day. Is this healthy/unhealthy? why?

None of this stuff is unhealthy, especially at your age. When I was 15 sometimes I would get 6hr to no sleep at all. Drinking 2 cups a coffee a day has nothing to do with anything. Being antisocial is completely normal now a days..and if anyone has a problem with that than screw em...their not your problem..worry about you, not the people around you cause once you get outta high school you never have to see them again. And masterbating 3 times a day is completely healthy...weather it's 1 or 8 times...

Ok. but the thing is im the top of my classes and with this lifestyle...im left wondering why.

none of that isnt normal, ur perfect jist the way u r. as long as your happy, thts all tht counts :)

Hi Patrikk, I am not a psychologist, but I care about people. What u posted sounds like normal teenage issues. I have raised two teenagers and know a little about them. What we put into our minds has alot to do with how we feel and act. How we think about ourselves. Ask yourself :Why are you antisocial? Is it because you don't feel like you are like everyone else? We were all created uniquely. You are the person God made u to be. God has a plan for everyones life. (Jerimiah 29:11) But it is up to us to find that plan. First we must have faith in Him. then we must allow him into our lives through prayer and listening his word, reading his word. The negative thoughts are from satan. Not God. The way to live is to read your bible and pray. Ask God to lead you, show you, and he will. He loves you. You don't have to be a perfect person to talk to him. Jesus paid for everyone's sins on the cross.

Also Patrikk, you stated that you were dying on the inside. God's word gives life. Life to our souls. Renews our faith! Find a radio broadcast,or go to a church that believes in the bible and listen to the sermons, but ask God to help u know the word and He will help you to get what you need.

barbjm. Thank you for your words of wisdom, but i do not want to join a religion, there are so many and it would feel wrong to favor one over the rest, that would almost be like denying that the other gods of the other religions exist. I think i will have to take control of my own life, and not base certain decisions on a person of whom has no plausible evidence to exist.