I got a bump on my head for 5 years is it bad??

i think u should go to the doc

It does not have to be bad, it can be a cyst or something. Five years is a long time to have something left unchecked. I also agree, you should definitely see a dermatologist so he can tell you what it could be. You will probably need to do some testing or something. I also think that your bump will need to be surgically removed, so they can do analysis for it. My mom had a lump on her forehead for some time and she removed it and she never had any more problems with it. Having surgery on your face could sound scary but with today’s technology you won’t feel a thing and there should be no scar left after some time. Hope this helps 

Quote:

I had one for 14 years! Clogged hair follicle. It kept showing since it was as large as a big grape so I had it taken off 3 days ago. Be glad to answer anyone's questions about this surgery.

A dermatologist will remove it. All you'll feel are the shots. At least, that's all I felt and I had six shots. Then some slight discomfort on the third day afterwards.